$39.00 – $191.52
Strong thyroid support supplement with organic herbs high in iodine.
- SUPPORTS a healthy thyroid
- STIMULATES an unhealthy thyroid
- ADDRESSES metabolism to help with weight control
- ASSISTS with mood swings
What’s in it:
Thyroid support supplement ingredients: kelp plant, watercress plant, nettle leaf, mullein leaf, parsley leaf, Irish moss, & Sheep Sorrel herb
Who Needs It?
Thyroid problems are becoming increasingly common, particularly amongst women. Many women suffer from thyroid problems without even realizing it.
The thyroid is a very important organ in the body, and is responsible for the following vital functions:
- Controlling the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates
- Controlling the metabolic rate of nearly every cell in the human body
- Bosting protein synthesis
- Regulating the heartrate and the blood flow to organs in the body
- Assisting with brain development in children
- Helping with bone and calcium metabolism
- Maintaining healthy reproductive organs in adults
Another reason this thyroid support supplement is needed is for Hypothyroid. Hypothyroid is a low functioning thyroid. Symptoms of this condition include:
- Fatigue, lethargy and weakness
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Intolerance to cold
- Muscle cramps or aches
- Poor memory and difficulty concentrating
- Puffy skin
- Slow or weak heartbeat
At the other end of the spectrum is hyperthyroid—an over-active thyroid. There can be a range of causes for this, including physical trauma to the thyroid, such as whip lash, medical treatments, exposure to excess iodine, high levels of stress, or medications. While this isn’t as common a problem as hypothyroidism, it can cause a range of problems. These can include:
- Weight loss
- Appetite changes (either an increased or decreased appetite)
- Heat sensations
- Excess perspiration
- Excess thirst
- Changes in heart rate and heart rhythm, including heart palpitations
- Muscular and joint pain
- Skin problems
- Hair loss
- Unhealthy finger nails
- Bulging eyes
- Unclear thoughts
- Mood swings and irritability
- Frequent bowel movements, including diahhroea
And thyroid cancer is on the rise. It is steadily climbing over the years. In 2011 1 in 97 women up to the age of 70 died form thyroid cancer in America.
How Herbal Thyroid Support works:
The herbal combination in this thyrroid support formula help to control the metabolism and give nourishment to the thyroid gland. They help it to function more efficiently, and provide it with a plant-based source of iodine.
Iodine deficiency is the leading cause of thyroid disorders worldwide and leading to an enlarged thyroid gland (goiter). In addition, it can affect fertility and pregnancy, and lead to neurodevelopmental problems in newborns.
- KELP: is actually a form of seaweed which is extremely high in iodine, a mineral which is crucial to the functioning of the thyroid. This is important, because if the thyroid is not given enough iodine, it has to work harder than usual, and can become enlarged (i.e. develop a goiter) as a result. Iodine is found in the thyroid, and it is usually found that there is an iodine deficiency in the thyroids of those suffering from goiter. And since kelp is a plant-based source of iodine, it is impossible to do harm to the body by consuming too much iodine this way, as opposed to taking other forms of iodine. Kelp also contains calcium, phosphorous, nitrogen, Sulphur, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, zinc, iron and more. In fact, it is thought to contain more than 11 different vitamins, over 20 amino acids and around 60 minerals. Kelp has been used almost since the beginning of time, with its documented use by the Chinese going back to nearly 3,000 years ago. The great herbalist, the late Dr. Christopher, considered kelp to be a wonderful her to heal the thyroid and assist in weight loss and weight gain. In other words, when overweight people took kelp, he noticed that they would lose weight, whereas underweight people would gain weight when taking it. Dr. Christopher also used this herb for a range of other health problems, including headaches, diabetes, high blood pressure, anaemia, problems of the kidney, liver, pancreas, prostate, uterus, testes, ovaries, and more.
- WATERCRESS: is also high in iodine, along with iron, phosphorous, and vitamins A, B1, B2, C and E. it has also been used since ancient times, with this plant being mentioned by the Ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. Watercress has many uses, including as a blood purifier which helps to eliminate toxins from the body, as a means of clearing up acne, to bring relief from arthritis and rheumatism, as a diuretic to promote a strong urine flow and as a treatment for high blood pressure and anaemia. Watercress is said to nourish the pituitary gland, strengthen the heart and stimulate glandular activity, because, like kelp, it is high in iodine. It is also good for diabetics and those suffering from eczema.
- NETTLE LEAF: is an under-appreciated herb which has wonderful nourishing properties. It can be taken regularly to maintain good health. It has been used to cleaer phlegm from the lungs and bronchial tubes and as an anti-asthmatic. Nettle has also been considered a good herb for treating urinary tract and colon problems, for haemmeroids, kidney health, edaema, digestion, rheumatism, and post-partum haemmorrhaging.
- WILDCRAFTED MULLEIN: is a wonderful herb for maintaining or restoring the health of glands. It was used by the native Americans for respiratory problems, pneumonia, lung infections, pulmonary disease, colds and sore throats, sprains, bruises wounds, asthma, and even tuberculosis. It has mild sedative properties, yet with none of the toxic effects other sedative medications can have. This is especially helpful if used in the early stages of an infection if there is a mild fever and a dry feeling in the chest. It can sooth the lungs and help the patient to bring up phlegm.
- PARSLEY LEAF: though it is perhaps most well-known as a culinary herb, used as a garnish for all types of dishes, parsley has also been used medicinally for thousands of years. It is good for the health of the adrenal glands, the thyroid and nervous system, urinary tract, gall bladder, kidney, and even the brain!
- IRISH MOSS: is high in sulfates—particularly calcium sulfate—which helps any diseased parts of a cell to eliminate their contents rather than slowly decaying in the cell and leading to more serious bodily disease, including cancer. Potassium sulfate, also present, helps to oxygenate the body; sodium sulfate helps to eliminate water produced when organic matter becomes oxidized and then lodges itself in the intercellular fluids. Calcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate and magnesium phosphate, also all present in this herb, help to nourish the bones, brain, liver and flesh respectively. It is a highly alkalizing plant. Irish moss contains minute quantities of fluorine which is necessary for the proper functioning of the lymphatic system, and many other bodily systems.
- SHEEP SORREL: has a detoxifying effect on the body, and has been used to treat cysts, tumours and other growths, as well as inflammation in general.
How to Take it:
The suggested dose is 2 droppers-full (60 drops) 3 times a day.
Our Thyroid Support Supplement is best used in conjunction with the Woman’s Formula if you are a female and have an active thyroid.
In addition, it is advisable to avoid fluoride—both in the form of tap water and medications containing this chemical. Fluoride has been shown to have an effect on the function of the thyroid. (Note: fluoride is not to be confused with fluorine, the element found in Irish Moss. While fluorine is a naturally-occurring compound our body needs, fluoride is a neurotoxic man-made chemical that destroys our bodies.)
Many people think that consuming iodised table salt is a good way of increasing iodine intake. However, not only is table salt highly processed and stripped of any minerals found naturally in salt, but the form of iodine in the salt is chemically isolated—i.e. sodium chloride to which potassium chloride has been added. In any case, kelp contains ten times as much iodine as can be found in iodised salt.
Order Thyro-Plus Now
I started taking Thyroid Support about a month ago now and I cannot tell you how many compliments I am getting from people who have noticed the changes in my general well being. My hair has grown, is healthy and shinny, my nails have grown and I can now wear nail polish. And believe it or not even my eyelashes have grown. I am overall feeling so much better than I was 2-3 months ago. Now it won't happen over night, but stick with the product and you will notice a change in how your body is working.
I was trying to loose weight and was stable for a month on the Keto diet, I did an online test on one of the sites, the result was thyroid issue, so search for a liquid supplement and found this product, I bought 1 bottle to try and see if it works.
It works, I have bought 6 bottles as it's helping me loose weight slowly but regularly on keto diet.
Love love this product, bought 1 bottle now buying 3 it helped me with my leg cramps, weight, mood, homomers, heart beat, best thing it's liquid not table as I struggle to swallow tablets. Also no chemicals it's natural.