$36.00 AUD – $172.80 AUD
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.00 AUD with More info
Eyebright is a powerful herbal eyewash for those suffering with eye problems
- ACCELERATES the circulation to the eyes
- MINIMIZES eye irritation
- REMOVES harmful contamination and debris the eyes
- ADDRESSES eye health
What’s in the Eyebright herbal eyewash:
Ingredients: Eyebright leaf and flower; Mullein leaf; Red Raspberry leaf; Fennel seed; Goldenseal root; Cayenne.
Who Needs It?
Our Herbal Eyebright formula is commonly used by people with a range of eye complaints, perhaps the most common of these being cataracts.
It is a great herbal formula for families with children to have on-hand, as it can be used by those with conditions such as annoying sties or conjunctivitis, which many children commonly catch.
Many of our customers who use our Herbal Eyebright formula don’t actually suffer from any vision complaints, but want to avoid deterioration of the vision or eye as they enter older age.
How it works:
The main ingredient in our Herbal Eyebright, is the herb with the same name—Eyebright. It is so called because it has been used since the Middle Ages in Europe to treat eye conditions.
- EYEBRIGHT is an astringent herb, giving it the ability to tighten the mucous membranes around the eyes. This helps to reduce inflammation. Reducing ocular inflammation can be particularly helpful to reduce symptoms of eye infections such as conjunctivitis, or alleviate swollen, weepy eyes that often occur as a result of an allergic reaction.
- MULLEIN is also an astringent, used to reduce inflammation. It is also an emollient—a herb used to soothe irritated skin and bring relief to eye irritations. If that wasn’t good enough, mullein has also been used traditionally for its pain-relieving properties—just what those suffering from eye irritations need.
- RED RASPBERRY also has mild astringent properties, used to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- FENNEL is a very soothing herb, also traditionally used to reduce inflammation.
- GOLDENSEAL ROOT was used widely as an antibiotic before the discovery of penicillin, to kill harmful pathogens and cleanse the area.
- CAYENNE is included in small amounts in this formula. Cayenne has been used to increase circulation, which can speed up healing.
All of these ingredients have traditionally been used in this combination to promote clean, clear and bright eyes.
There can be an inclination for the eyesight to get worse before it gets better. This is because toxins getting released from the body and coming to the surface of the eyes to get washed away from tears.
Of course, any herbal formula works better in a clean environment. Making sure that your colon is clean and a proper diet is followed can sometimes dramatically increase the bodies response to the herbs actions.
How to Take it:
It is suggested to use this product by placing 10 drops in an eye cup with 30ml of distilled water. Rinse the eyes in this way 2 to 4 times daily.
However, because there is a small amount of cayenne in this product it is recommended that you start with just one drop in your eyecup and work your way up to 10 drops.
Additionally, you can take this orally; 2 droppersful 3 times a day to assist in any healing effects.
How to get the most out of this formula:
By increasing oxygen and blood into the head and eyes allows the herbs in this formula to work more efficiently. This can be done in a few ways.
The easiest way to increase circulation into the head is with our Brain Formula. The Ginkgo Biloba in the brain formula helps to improve circulation to the brain and blood flow to the eyes as well as tackle free radical damage that causes harm on the cornea, macula and retina. It is also beneficial for aging adult in keeping their vision and minimising UV damage or oxidative stress to the eyes.
Another way to increase blood flow to the area is with a slant board. Gradually work up to 20 minutes a day. You can accomplish this by putting a book under the foot of your bed. Then add an extra book each week until you are comfortable sleeping in a slightly inverse position.
What people are saying:
I really like the Eyebright which has reduced my eye pressure considerably. Dot. L. NSW
When I take the Eyebright I immediately see so much clearer. Cheryl R. NSW
Hi Stephen, Herbal Eyebright is a fabulous tincture! I have been using the product for a while and have found it to be a great remedy for “floaters”. I had quite a substantial number of “black spots” floating around! Now these spots have reduced significantly! Thank you 🙏
excellent product, has helped my eyes immensely
As soon as you drink this product. You feel energetic and you feel your heart arteries opening up. Love it.