Kidney-Bladder Support Tea
$32.00 – $153.60
The perfect kidney health tea to achieve superior kidney and bladder health, the way nature intended
- DISSOLVES mineral deposits and calcification’s in the urinary tract
- MAINTAINS a healthy kidney and bladder
- PROMOTES a healthy urine flow
- USED by those with bladder infections
What is in the Kidney-Bladder Tea?
Ingredients: Organic or wild-crafted Juniper Berry, Corn Silk, Uva Ursi Leaf, Parsley Root, Horsetail Herb, Goldenrod Herb, Hydrangea Root, Gravel Root, Marshmallow Root, Orange Peel, Peppermint Leaf
Who needs it?
This tea is mild in taste, but powerful and effective. It has both antiseptic and diuretic properties to improve the health of the urinary tract, and sooth irritations in that area of the body.
Bladder infections are very common in women—particularly those who are sexually active. For female patients, in particular, it is recommended to complete my 5-Day Kidney Detox twice each year for optimum kidney health. This is why a kidney flush is important to do every once in a while.
Even those who don’t have any kidney complaints can benefit from a bi-annual kidney cleanse, to prevent calcifications from building up, which can lead to disease and illness. Such as kidney stones.
How it works:
The herbs in this tea perform the same functions as those in the Kidney-Bladder formula, but with the addition of two extra herbs: Hydrangea root and Gravel root. These two herbs are specifically included for their ability to dissolve excess minerals that have built up in the urinary tract (often known as kidney stones).
- Hydrangea root: this herb was used by the Cherokee Indians, who introduced it to the European settlers in the USA, as a remedy for kidney stones and a general diuretic. It is thought that Hydrangea root acts firstly to dissolve any stones of the kidney or gallbladder, and then expel them. It has also been used by those with prostate troubles. It strengthens the urinary tract, increases blood flow to the area, and detoxifies it at the same time.
- Gravel root: like Hydrangea root, this herb has been used by the native Indians in the USA long before the arrival of the European settlers. They knew of its diuretic properties. Gravel root has long been used to treat problems of the urinary tract. It helps to prevent the formation of kidney and gallbladder stones, and shrink any existing stones in these organs. Many people use it for cystitis (an inflamed bladder), enlarged prostate and gout (as it helps the kidneys to eliminate waste products). Gravel root has additionally been used for bedwetting and general incontinence in children
How to Take it:
- Place 2 tablespoons of the tea in 550ml of distilled water, and allow this to soak overnight.
- In the morning, boil the mixture and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it warm.
- If you plan on drinking more tea the following day, do not throw away the used herbs. Rather, put them back in the pot and add 1 tablespoon of fresh herbs and 550ml of distilled water.
- Allow this to sit overnight and repeat the process.
- Use the old herbs for 3 days, then discard them and begin again.
- 1 teaspoon of the tea per cup of water.
- Simmered for 3 minutes and let steep until cooled.
Kidney Stone Routine:
The kidney tea can be taken as a gentle kidney cleanse, alone or with the Kidney-Bladder formula. Those who have kidney stones they need to dissolve and pass, however, can use it in the following regiment:
This routine can be completed over two days, and can be repeated for as long as you wish if you require.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROUTINE SHOULD ONLY BE DONE AFTER COMPLETING THE 5-DAY KIDNEY DETOX.
- Fill a jug with 3-litres of freshly-squeezed, organic apple juice. Try to source strong-flavoured apples—the kind that make you pucker when you drink them.
- Add 600ml of freshly-squeezed organic citrus juice—300ml of lemon and 300ml of lime juice is ideal.
- Add 300ml of organic raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar—Bragg’s is a reliable brand.
- To this, add an entire bottle of Kidney-Bladder formula, and two packages of the Kidney-Bladder Tea.
- Let this mixture sit for 24 hours in the fridge, before straining it through a sieve.
- That morning, begin drinking 120ml of the mixture every hour, so that you are consuming around 2 litres every day for the next 2 days.
- If you can tolerate it, you can even try drinking 30ml every 15 minutes.
- In addition to consuming this mixture, you should drink 2 litres of distilled water each day.
It is also highly suggested that after doing this Kidney Stone Dissolver cleanse you do the 5 day Liver cleanse. This is because if you have kidney stones it is probably likely you have gallstones as well. And it can never hurt to do a liver cleanse.
I'm not a fan of the taste of this tea. In the past I've had a different version of Dr Richard Schulze kidney/bladder tea which is much more palatable. However it does work and it's definately worth trying.