Nature’s Vitamin C
$39.00 AUD – $187.20 AUD
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.75 AUD with More info
Harness the power of a natural vitamin C supplement made from nature.
- ALL of your vitamin C in one easy dose
- FIGHTS off the cold and flu
- NO synthetics, NO GMO, NO Fillers; 100% organic
- FULL Vitamin C Complex; NOT ascorbic acid
Here’s what’s in our Natures Vitamin C:
Ingredients: Organic Camu Camu Berry, Organic Acerola Cherry; Organic Rose Hips, Organic Orange Pith and Peels, Organic Lemon Pith and Peels, Organic Coriander Leaf, Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Kale Leaf
Who Needs It?
Our bodies do not produce its own Vitamin C. This means we must rely on our food for this important vitamin.
Vitamin C is thought to:
- Limit the damage that free radicals can cause to the body, with its high levels of antioxidants
- Help the body to detoxify
- Have anti-histamine properties
- Assist the body with chelating—i.e. removing heavy metals
- Improve your ability to absorb iron
- Prevent or delay certain cancers
- Lower the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Be necessary for the body to form collagen
- Help the body fight off stress
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Prevent cataracts or macular degeneration
- boost the immune system, improving its ability to function
The fact is, though, most of us just don’t get enough of this vital nutrient in our diet. Vitamin C deficiency can lead to problems such as:
- joint pain
- poor wound healing
- regular coughs, colds and other illnesses
- loose teeth
- inflamed or bleeding gums
One way of increasing your daily intake of this vitamin is by supplementing with our Nature’s Vitamin C. This formula is 100% plant-based, and does not contain any of the toxic chemicals that are in most of the Vitamin C supplements you can buy from your local supermarket or health food shop.
How it works:
This pleasant-tasting yet healthy formula includes a mixture of herbs that are high in Vitamin C and have traditionally been used to fight off the cold and flu.
- ACEROLA CHERRY: the second highest plant source of Vitamin C after CAMU CAMU, in the world, with around 17,000mg of the vitamin per 100g of fruit. As a comparison, 100g of oranges usually contains only 50mg of Vitamin C. Acerola Cherry can have up to a 4,000% higher concentration of Vitamin C than citrus fruits.
- ROSE HIPS: are also very high in Vitamin C—up to 1.25% of the herb—and have a sweet, pleasant taste.
- ORANGE PITH AND PEELS: orange peel is high in a volatile oil—around 90% of its volume—called limonene, which is used to stop cancer growth due to its high antioxidant content. It is also high in vitamin C, and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. The pith is also high in antioxidants.
- LEMON PITH AND PEELS: like oranges, this fruit is high in limonene—around 70%—as well as Vitamin C. it also contains enzymes, calcium and other minerals for an overall health boost.
- CORIANDER LEAF: as well as being pleasant-tasting, coriander is high in Vitamin C. In fact, it contains up to 5 times more vitamin C than any other herb.
- PARSLEY LEAF: like coriander, parsley is high in Vitamin C—the highest amounf of any herb, second only to coriander. It is also a good source of anti-oxidants. When combined with another compound found in parsley, luteolin, the Vitamin C in this herb has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body
- KALE LEAF: is likewise high in Vitamin C—one cup of this plant gives over 88% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C—and helps fight against oxidation of cells. Kale is also high in calcium. Calcium helps the body to absorb Vitamin C more effectively.
- HABANERO PEPPER: high in Vitamin C and helps to improve circulation around the body. Just a small amount is added.
How to Take it:
Suggested dose: take 60 drops (2 droppers-full) in 60ml of water 2-4 times a day.
Alternatively, for added flavour and an extra boost of Vitamin C, the dosage can be taken with a glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice.
Why Nature’s Vitamin C is far surpasses other brands:
Most other Vitamin C supplements on the market aren’t vitamin C at all—they are merely ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is merely one isolated component of Vitamin C that is usually produced synthetically using harmful chemicals, and is not found in any fruits, vegetables, herbs, or anywhere else in nature.
Ascorbic acid is produced when high heat, pressure and chemicals are applied to glucose. The glucose is usually extracted from corn starch, which, in many cases, comes from genetically-modified corn.
One of the many problems with ascorbic acid is that your body can’t assimilate it properly unless it contains other nutrients such as bioflavonoids and calcium that are naturally present in plants with a high Vitamin C content. It can actually cause damage to the body, for example, the digestive tract.
A vitamin isn’t just a solitary chemical—it is so much more than that. It is a complex collection of nutrients, antioxidants, minerals and enzymes that simply can’t be replicated in a lab. That’s why our plant-based Vitamin C complex is superior to those Vitamin C powders and tablets you can buy from your local health food store.
During the cold and flu season it is recommended to take this along with our immune boosting formula Echinacea Plus.
I love this product! Real vitamin C to boost my immune system. Delivered quickly. The only thing I would ask the Medicinal Herb store to consider would be a different, plastic free packing.
Amazing product, thanks!
Love this Vitamin C formula. I was getting sick, swollen glands and a head cold and it stopped it in it’s tracks and I’ve used it for maintenance along with echinacea with great success. Thanks guys.